Solar energy products have been popularized in my country for a period of time, and many people can't help but be curious. How is sunlight converted into electricity? How do solar floodlights turn light into electricity and then into light? This article is to tell you how light is converted into electricity and the characteristics of photovoltaic cells used in solar flood lights.
From another point of view, the electric energy generated by the photovoltaic system can be used immediately, or the electric energy can be stored by energy storage devices such as batteries and released for use at any time as needed.
Features of solar photovoltaic cells:
(1) Solar energy resources are inexhaustible, and the inexhaustible solar energy irradiating the earth is 6,000 times larger than the energy currently consumed by human beings. In addition, according to the calculation of the nuclear energy produced by the sun, the sun will still illuminate the earth for more than 60 billion years.
(2) Green photovoltaic power generation itself does not need fuel, no CO2 emissions, no air pollution, and no noise.
(3) The application range is wide. As long as there is light, the photovoltaic power generation system can be used, and it is not limited by geographical, altitude and other factors.
(4) No mechanical rotating parts, simple operation and maintenance, stable and reliable operation. As long as there is sun, the battery components of a photovoltaic power generation system will generate electricity. In addition, automatic control technology is now used, and manual operation is basically unnecessary.
(5) Long service life The life of crystalline silicon solar cells can be as long as 20 to 35 years. In the photovoltaic power generation system, as long as the design is reasonable and the selection is appropriate, the battery life can be as long as 10 years.
(6) The solar cell module is simple in structure, small in size and light, easy to transport and install, and the construction period of the photovoltaic power generation system is short.
(7) The system is easy to combine. Several solar cell modules and battery cells are combined to form the solar cell array and battery pack of the system; the inverter and the controller can also be integrated. Therefore, the photovoltaic power generation system can be large or small, and it is easy to combine and expand.
Please Look Forward To More Solar Panels